Auction Items For Sale
Birmingham Airport Authority - Surplus Vehicle and Equipment Auction
Auction ends: Wednesday, June 16th at 7pm Central
Location - Birmingham Airport Authority Maintenance Facility - 1420 50th Street N. Birmingham, AL 35212
Inspection - Tuesday, June 15th and Wednesday, June 16th from 10am-3pm. Follow the auction signs.
Pickup and Payment - Thursday, June 17th and Friday, June 18th from 10am-3pm. We will allow pickup the following week by appointment. (Everything must be paid for by Friday, June 18th)
This auction features items declared surplus by the Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport. ALL ITEMS SELL AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE.
1. The auctioneer, nor the airport authority guarantees condition, year, make, model, miles on any item in this auction. You, the bidder are encouraged to attend the open house and inspect each item in person prior to placing bids.
2. While many of the items in this auction were running when parked, they may have mechanical issues, missing parts, flat tires or other issues. All items are sold as is.
3. The descriptions posted on each item are believed to be true and were derived from sources deemed reliable but are NOT guaranteed by the auctioneer nor the seller.
4. We do not move or load! Each purchaser is responsible for providing their own loading equipment and transportation to haul away their purchases after the auction.
5. A 10% buyers premium is added to all winning bids to determine the final sales price.
6. Pearce & Associates is a designated automobile dealer and will prepare title work for the purchaser. Alabama residents will pay a $15 dollar title fee, plus $50 document/preparation fee to Pearce & Associates. Total collected $65.
Sales tax will be collected on vehicles unless you are a non Alabama resident or licensed automobile dealer. All purchasers must pay sales tax on equipment and other personal property items.
A 10% buyers premium is added to all winning bids to determine the final sales price.