Auction Items For Sale
Bidding ends Thursday, May 6th beginning at 7:00pm central time.
Assets are located at the Pearce Auction Center, 720 Fulton Springs Road, Alabaster, Alabama 35007
* 1930 Ford Model A Roadster Pickup - Full professionally built custom hot rod! A Vintage Flathead Ford engine with Ardun Heads. All steel body by Brookville Roadster, Fully boxes Chassis with 9" Ford, 32 Ford Grill, full custom leather interior by Paul Adkins. A turn key highly desirable Street Rod that is ready to show and cruise. Owner is a scaling back due to health issues. Insured for $60,000. If you are not familiar with "Ardun" heads, take a moment to google them. Original Ardun heads can sell for more than $25,000 and reproduction heads start at $15,000. This is a rare opportunity on one of the Coolest cars anywhere! Alabama Registration and bill of sale only.
* 2016 Kubota SV75 Skidsteer Loader with 360 actual hours, one owner, includes bucket & forks, enclosed cab with air conditioning. Lightly used with forks to load pallets since new. Bucket has been used 2 times. Owner paid $58,000 when new. No longer needed.
* Rare 1955 Spartan Imperial Mansion RV/Mobile Trailer. An incredible restoration project. Owner paid $15,000 for it 2 years ago in South Carolina and had it transported to Alabaster as a project. These rare Spartan "aircraft" trailers can fetch $100,000 to $200,000 when full restored. The aluminum art deco body on this project is one of the nicest original examples remaining. The aluminum exterior is remarkable and will shine like new when polished. Includes all of its original Birch paneling and appliances. Comes with a South Carolina title.
* 1965 Dodge A-100 Pickup project. Dodge A-100's have skyrocketed in value in recent years and are almost impossible to find. This project was purchased by the owner from an estate in the Southern California dry desert and transported back to Alabama for restoration. The body is almost rust free with 2 small holes on the bed sides from holding water in the bed. A fantastic street rod or original restoration project. Very few were built and it's almost impossible find one in this condition.
* Also, enclosed & open equipment trailers, firearms and more.