ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
VINTAGE FURNITURE, GLASSWARE, COLLECTIBLES & HOME FURNISHINGS
12074 Wall Triana Highway · Ardmore, Alabama (Madison County)
Online Bidding Will Begin To Close On Monday, September 21st, 2020 At 7 PM
Preview: Friday, September 18th Between 2 PM - 6 PM
Pick Up: Tuesday, September 22nd Between 10 AM - 3 PM
We have a building FULL of vintage furniture. Many pieces require some extra TLC to appreciate it's original beauty and value!
Please take the time on Friday, September 18th to attend the preview for this auction.
· This is an ONLINE only auction.
· A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid to arrive at the total purchase price.
· Winning invoices will be emailed auction night by 11 PM to the e-mail address used for registration.
· Pick up will be Tuesday, September 22nd between 10 AM - 3 PM. If you cannot pick up your purchased items during the designated time frame, please DO NOT BID. Anything left after Tuesday, September 22nd will be removed and placed in a future auction.
· If shipping is required, a $5.00 handling fee will be added to the invoice. Fowler Auction personnel will take the items to a local shipping facility, Goin' Postal, and given shipping information to them. Goin' Postal will contact the Buyer regarding shipping cost.
· Fowler Auction personnel will not be available to assist in loading or materials to pack. Please be a responsible Buyer and bring appropriate packing items and help. Please plan accordingly.
· For more information, please contact Andrew Heard at (931) 638-5499 or (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding. Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting items of interest BEFORE bidding (all items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS) & picking up purchased items on the DESIGNATED day and time.
**Information in brochures, catalogs, on our web site and/or other advertisements are from sources believed to be reliable; however, prospective purchasers are STRONGLY urged to inspect the inventory or property to satisfy themselves as to condition, year, features, etc. Neither the Auctioneer nor our clients make any guarantees and are not responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.
Auction conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TN FIRM2315, MSSL718F, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
Andrew Heard: AA3032
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, Alabama 35773
(256) 420-4454 · www.fowlerauction.com