Auction Items For Sale
LIVE ESTATE AUCTION
COURT ORDERED; Selling For Division
39 WOODED ACRES± TO BE OFFERED IN 2 TRACTS, VEHICLES & GUNS
18655 Sparrow Lane · Elkmont, Alabama (Limestone County)
LIVE AUCTION: Saturday, December 4th, 2021 At 1 PM
THE ESTATE OF BRADY REDUS
Subject To Limestone County Circuit Court Approval; Case #CV-2019-900198
39.017 Acres± adjacent to Rails To Trails will be offered in 2 tracts. Tract 1 offers 38.005 acres± of of excellent recreational property consisting of woods, clearings, hills and a creek. What a magnificent habitat for roaming wildlife!!! Tract 2 is the site of an old home with a metal roof. The entire farm has much character and offers many exploring opportunities!
Take some time to explore for yourself before Auction Day!!!
The Estate also offers the following which will be offered following the real property:
· Ford F-100 Ranger Pick Up Truck
· 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT V6 Pick Up Truck, VIN 1B7KF23Z5YJ112702
· 1994 Ford Thunderbird LX2 VIN 1FALP62W9RH140386
· 1993 Mercury Cougar XR7; VIN 1MEPM6243PH637268
· 12 Gauge Mossberg With 28" Barrel
· Remington 22 Automatic
· Model XL900 Ithaca 20 Gauge
· Chinese SKS, SN 8903792
· Winchester Single Shot 12 Gauge
· Remington Woodmaster Model 742 30-06 With Simmons Scope
· Keltec P-11 9MM Hand Gun
· This is a LIVE auction ordered by Limestone County Circuit Court; Case #CV-2019-900198.
· Real Property: A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the total bid price.
· A 20% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be retained auction day with the balance due on or before 30 days or 5 days following court approval, whichever is later.
· Personal Property: A 10% Buyer's Premium & 6% Sales Tax will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the total bid price. No sales tax will be charged for the vehicles. Buyer will be personally responsible for applying for the title & paying ad valorem tax at his/her courthouse. Payment in full is required auction day before purchases may leave auction premises.
· Real Property will be conveyed by survey description.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding. Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting items of interest BEFORE bidding (all items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS) & picking up purchased items on the DESIGNATED day and time.
Auction conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TN FIRM2315, MSSL718F, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, Alabama 357739