Auction Items For Sale
1.48 Acres M/L of Country Acreage on Hard Surface Road in Lee County, IA. For information contact Steffes Group at 319.385.2000; Nate Larson at 319.931.3944 or Terry Hoenig at 319.470.7120
Lee County, Iowa Real Estate Auction
Located at 1471 330th Avenue, Wever, IA 52658
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, October 14
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 4PM
Open House on Wednesday, October 7 from 4-5PM
Country Acreage on 1.48 Acres M/L
Name your price on this country acreage that is ready for a home make over! This home offers 1,344 sq.ft. of living space and was built in 1980.
This berm home features main level living with a living room with corn burning stove, kitchen with refrigerator & stove and adjoining dining area. The current floor plan offers a bedroom, office, bathroom, machine/tool room with an A frame hoist, utility room with washer & dryer, mud room and screened in porch.
Buildings include attached 2 car garage, detached garage with lower level workshop, covered car port and large barn with pasture area. Amenities include (3) Zomeworks solar panels, windmill, Rathbun rural water, Rheem GFA furnace, central air, Bosch Aquastar water heater, electric water heater & Mini Ultra electric boiler and (2) 100 amp breaker boxes.
Included:Bulk bin, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer, 500 gal. LP tank, (3) Zomeworks solar panels, Windmill, Xantrex SW charging system, A frame hoist, Any items present on the day of closing.
Not included: Air compressor, All tools & personal property.
Terms:10% down payment on October 21, 2020. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 4, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 4, 2020.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Ag Land Cr. ($127.77)
Net (Rounded) $1,390.00
- This online real estate auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes. Signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- Due to this being an estate, the seller will be exempt from Time of Transfer Inspection of the septic, according to Iowa Code 455B.172(11). Any future inspections, upgrades, repairs, maintenance or other matters to the septic system will be at the buyer's expense in accordance with Lee County & Iowa Laws & regulations.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Don't miss your chance to also bid on the
Closing Online on October 21 at 5PM
Roger D. Smith Estate
Two Rivers Bank & Trust – Executor
Cynthia F. Sharpe – Vice President – Trust Officer
Laura M. Krehbiel – Attorney for Estate