Auction Items For Sale
Consign now for the next Steffes Truck & Transportation auction! For details contact our national truck representative, Jerry Roth of Steffes at 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.750.3269.
Steffes Truck & Transportation Auction
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: Inspect the equipment starting a week prior to the closing date and then bid from your phone, home or computer! For owner information, new consignments, or changes contact our national truck representative,
Jerry Roth of Steffes at 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.750.3269. Registration, terms, and details at SteffesGroup.com.
Trucks & Trailers located at:
Steffes Group Facility, 2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, IA
(unless otherwise noted in descriptions)
Bidding Opens: Tuesday, October 6
Bidding Closes: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 AT 1PM
Now taking consignments for this auction!
Advertising deadline is Monday, September 14th
2009 Freightliner Columbia, 70” mid roof sleeper, Detroit 14L Series 60 515 hp., Eaton Fuller, 13 speed, Spicer 40,000 lb. rear ends, 3.42 ratio, diff. lock, 232" WB, Airliner air ride suspension, air side 5th wheel, dual 120 gal. fuel tanks, single exhaust, air ride drivers seat, engine brake, A/C, cruise, 22.5 LP tires, (10) alum. wheels, VIN 1FUJA6CK29LAJ2059
2008 Kenworth T-660, Aerodyne, Caterpillar C-15 auto shift, 3-pedal 10 speed, RSP40 rear end, 3.25 ratio, diff. lock, Ag 200 air ride suspension, dual 150 gal. alum. fuel tanks, dual air ride seats, cruise, power windows, locks, & mirrors, heated mirrors, A/C, 22.5 LP tires, (10) alum. wheels, VIN 1XKADB9XX8J217392
2013 Peterbilt 578, 70” standup sleeper, air ride conventional, shows 849,000 miles, Pacar MX15 deleted, 560 hp., air ride suspension, diff. lock, cruise, engine brake, power windows, power locks, power & heated mirrors, dual air ride seats, horizontal exhaust, 22.5 LP tires, (10) alum. wheels
2003 Peterbilt 379 EXHD 70" standup sleeper, Caterpillar GNZ C15, 600 hp., 2050 torque, Eaton Fuller, 13 speed, Eaton Fuller rear ends, 3.55 ratio, diff. lock, air ride suspension, air slide 5th wheel, dual 150 gal fuel tanks, dual 15" Vortex air cleaners, dual 6" exhaust, SS drop visor, Texas bumper box ends, & light bars, dual air ride seats, engine brake, A/C, cruise, 22.5 tires (10) alum. wheels, VIN 1XP5DB9X83D800353
1990 Peterbilt 379 EXHD, 63” flattop sleeper, Caterpillar 3904B, Eaton Fuller, 3.55 ratio, air leaf suspension, dual 135 gal. fuel tank, dual 6” exhaust, dual SS Vortex cleaners, drop vison, 24.5 tires, (10) alum. wheels
2003 Mack CX613, Mack 427, Eaton Fuller, 10 speed, Eaton Fuller rear ends, diff. lock, 189" WB, air ride suspension, air slide 5th wheel, dual 75 gal. alum. fuel tanks, single exhaust, air ride seat, engine brake, A/C, cruise, 24.5LP tires, (10) alum. wheels, VIN 1M2AE06Y13W013579 (new paint)
1995 Kenworth T-600
2011 International 4300 rolloff bed, MaxiForce DT 2300 hp., Allison 2200, automatic, 5 speed, alum. rolloff, tow hook-up, Dana rear end 17,500 lb., 4.11 ratio, VIN 1HTMMAAM9BH374661 (work orders available)
2008 International ProStar, 58" sleeper, Cummins ISX, VIN 2HSCUAPR08C539208
HOPPER BOTTOM TRAILERS
2005 Timpte, 42'x96"x66", Ag hoppers, 2 speed landing gear, Shur-Lok roll tarp (1 year old), air ride suspension, SS rear panel, 22.5 LP tires, (8) alum. wheels, VIN 1TDH4222X5B105691
1996 Timpte 4266, 42'x66", SS corners & rear panel, front & rear ladders, front catwalk, 2-row/3 lights, spring ride, 2 speed door openers, roll tarp, (1 rear mud flap missing), 235/75R24.5 tires on steel budd wheels, VIN 1TDH422XTB088923
DRY VAN TRAILERS
1999 Fruehauf, plate van, 53'x102", 10' 1' spread air ride, 24.5LP tires, alum. wheels, VIN 1JJV532F2XF637447
Wabash, plate van, 53'x102", air ride slider, 22.5 LP tires, steel wheels
- All items sold in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- This is a 7% buyer’s premium auction. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of seven percent (7%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer(s) and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total purchase price.
- Payment can be made via Cash, Check, Check by Fax or Phone (ACH: No Fee), or wire fund transfer (Bank fees apply), also credit cards are excepted (Visa, Mastercard, Discover; 3% fee will apply). Payment must be made before removal of items.
- $35 documentation fee applies to all titled vehicles. Titles will be mailed within 10 business days. Titles will be given the day of the auction, if paying cash or a bank letter of credit stating the bank will guarantee your check.
- Iowa Sales Tax laws apply. You will pay sales tax of titled items when you register your title in your home state.
- Canadian buyers need a bank letter of credit to facilitate border transfer.
- Equipment must be removed by Tuesday, October 27, 2020, or a per day storage fee of $25 per item maybe charged.
- Statements made auction day take precedence over all advertising.
More information coming Monday, September 28th!
Upcoming Truck Auctions:
Multi-Party Construction Equipment
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Steffes Truck & Transportation
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
For details contact our national truck representative, Jerry Roth of Steffes at 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.750.3269