Auction Items For Sale
ONLINE ONLY!!! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!! What a rare opportunity to purchase a property on 4.8 +/- acres in Andover, Kansas! This property has a small frontage on Kellogg adjacent to Brown Drive. The property spans from Brown Drive all the way to McCandless Road. With the Andover Comprehensive-Plan, this property will have the potential to have Kellogg access road frontage. Whether you are looking for a homesite or possible development, this property presents a tremendous buying opportunity. The parcel features a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom updated home, a 30 x 24 studio/outbuilding, and a 48 x 25 utility building.
- Neutral colors and white trim throughout
- Large kitchen with white cabinetry, sleek laminate flooring, eating bar, dishwasher, and oven
- Formal dining room with a wall of windows overlooking the land
- Primary bedroom with French doors leading to the ensuite with separate tub and shower. Large walk-in closet
- 2 additonal spacious bedrooms
- Full bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Separate laundry room w/built-in cabinets
- 30 x 24 outbuilding that could be finished out to a studio apartment
- Storage shed outside of building
- 48 x 25 utility building/garage
- Huge mature trees
- Storm shelter
- Across the street from the Andover YMCA
- Close to all the Andover amenities
- Short drive to Augusta and Wichita
- Connected to city sewer
- Current drinking well, but city water available at Brown and Kellogg
Prime development location, selling regardless of price to the highest bidder!!!
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, July 6th, 2021 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, July 22nd, 2021 at 2:15 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.
For more information on the Andover Comprehensive Plan please visit https://www.andoverks.com/DocumentCenter/View/8444/2014-2023-Comprehensive-Plan page 46 section 4.3.