Auction Items For Sale
ONLINE ONLY!!! PREMIER!!! Gorgeous 6,077 square foot, 1 1/2 story, home in the prominent Kenneland at Wilson Estates, located just east of Bradley Fair! You can enjoy the privacy of a gated community yet be surrounded by many quality amenities. This home sits in a cul-de-sac on almost an acre surrounded by beautiful mature trees.
- Well manicured yard with flowerbeds
- Front courtyard area
- Arch framed covered front entry
- Sideload, attached, oversized 3 car garage
- 2 level deck
- Large backyard patio
- In-ground pool with fountain
- Fenced in backyard with wooded area
- Massive foyer with tall ceilings
- Formal dining room
- Large living room with sleek hardwood floors, cast stone fireplace, and large picture window
- Gourmet kitchen with eating space, island, stainless steel dishwasher, double wall ovens, refrigerator, and microwave. Industrial range hood, farm sink, wine holder, pantry, and cooktop.
- Hearth room with vaulted, wood-beamed ceilings, recessed lighting, a stone fireplace, and access to the backyard deck.
- Half bathroom with vessel sink
- Large primary bedroom with tray ceilings and French doors leading to the ensuite with soaker tub, walk-in shower with multiple shower heads, double vanities, and double walk-in closets
- Laundry room with built-in shelving and wash sink
- Family room/loft area
- 2 bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom with a tub/shower combination
- Walk-out mid-level
- Large family/rec room with a fireplace, built-ins, wet bar, and a half bathroom
- 4th bedroom with a large walk-in closet and ensuite with double sinks and a tub/shower combination
- Fully equipped theater room
- Bonus room that could be used for a 5th bedroom, exercise room, or office
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, July 20th, 2021 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, August 5th, 2021 at 2:05 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.$30,000 anticipates closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale. A 45 day close is available at the discretion of purchaser with deposit of $45,000 in earnest money at the time of contracting. | The irrigation well was inspected by the City of Wichita and passed inspection. Please see Inspection Report in the Property Information Packet.