Auction Items For Sale
THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION
225 Saskatchewan Ave
Original construction impeccably preserved since 1900. This home sits on 6 lots which is just under 2 acres in the Village of Arden , Manitoba.
2954 square foot single family detached two and a half story character home was first owned by one of the founding families of the area. Updated renovations completed while preserving the original appeal of a centurion home.
The entrance to the home features a 10 x 30 covered deck for rest & relaxation.
The functional floor plan on the MAIN LEVEL (1268 sf ) includes a kitchen, dining room, living room, den with an entry to a sunroom for relaxation & seclusion, two piece washroom & large front foyer.
The SECOND STOREY ( 1143 sf )includes a master bedroom - with access to a covered balcony, two bedrooms, laundry / craft room and a four piece bath. The THIRD FLOOR ( 543 sf ) includes a family room, bedroom / recreation room and 4 piece bathroom. The exterior is finished with the original brick veneer in well maintained condition, asphalt shingles, and PVC windows.
The BASEMENT ( 1085 sf ) has a stone foundation with concrete floor and exterior entrance. The basement contains the mechanicals including: geothermal air conditioning / heating, 40 gal electric hot water tank, 200 amp panel and central vacuum.
The mature yard features 5 Apple trees, 1 Apricot tree, and Lilac bushes.
A detached single car garage with storage is situated on the property as is a Bird Avery.
- Geothermal Air Conditioning & Heating with all new duct work installed 2000 at a cost of $30,000.
- PVC Windows - dual pane installed 2003
- Plumbing - ABS drains, Copper & PEX water supply
- Entire house gutted - walls upgraded to R20
- 200 amp service - house completely re wired
- cat 5 computer cable and co-ax cable installed
- House completely drywalled and painted in 2000.
- Hooked to the Municipal Water System for potable water and the low pressure sewage system for waste water. A holding tank for solids is pumped out as needed via a sewage truck.
Situated only 15 minutes from Neepawa or Gladstone via # 16 Highway.
The Village of Arden has a Canada Post Office, the RM of Glenella Lansdowne satellite office, the Crocus Club for seniors, a Curling facility and a Community Hall.
The garbage transfer station and recycling depot is 2 minutes away.
2019 Taxes Paid: $ 779.12
Asking $ 289,000.00
CALL BRAD AT 204-476-6262 TO VIEW.