Auction Items For Sale
THIS IS A TIMED ONLINE AUCTION. Bidding opens August 14th and closes with a soft close @ 10:00AM August 28, 2021.
Parcel “A” – approx. 14.75 acres
- -1,700’ of active rail siding, owned with the property, not leased from the CPR. Includes an extra track switch.
- -Three phase 600-volt power is on site. Service entrance is 200 amp installed in 2005.
- -30’ x 40’ steel framed shop building insulated and heated.
- -Bulk commodities loading tower with a double garner electronic weigh scale system. The operator’s work station is located so that the operator can look down into the car being filled. Could be used on site or dismantled for use elsewhere. The unit has not been used for about 9 years. It was originally built to load gypsum rock. All steel components are extra heavy duty.
- -Bulk horizontal / incline covered belt conveyor. This was also part of the gypsum loading line and built accordingly. Conveyor drive is 40hp electric with a 30” wide belt. This unit has not been in use for about 35 years.
- -The grey / white soil area is very well compacted to support trucks with maximum loads in all weather.
- -Located at the junction of Highway 16 and Highway 50. Both highways are all weather roads. No spring weight restrictions.
- -This is a perfect rural site for a trans loading operation or for a commodity processing business.
- -Owner is retiring. Currently the track is rented for storage of rail cars in their off season.
- -Reserve is only $225,000.00 – a fraction of the cost of the track alone.
For more information call Jim at 204-385-2012 or 204-856-3396.
Parcel “B” – approx. 3.56 acres
- -LOCATION, LOCATION!! Conveniently Located at the junction of Highway 16 and Highway 50.
- -Ideal site and location for a gas bar / c store service business.
- -Reserve is only $75,000.00.
- -For more information call Jim at 204-385-2012 or 204-856-3396.
By Registering to bid on this auction you agree to accept and abide by the following terms and conditions:
ALL LAND AND EQUIPMENT REMAINS THE PROPERTY OF THE VENDOR(S) UNTIL COMPLETION OF ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND FULL SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
-PAYMENT TERMS: Payments to be made in CAD
Winning bidder will be contacted by Greenberg & Greenberg (attorneys for the vendor) to arrange for payment of non-refundable deposit of $20,000.00, deposit being due within 5 business days after the close of the auction. Balance to be paid by September 30, 2021.
Winning bidder will be contacted by Greenberg & Greenberg (attorneys for the vendor) to arrange for payment of non-refundable deposit of $10,000.00, deposit being due within 5 business days after the close of the auction. Balance to be paid by September 30, 2021.
-POSSESSION DATE: Tentative possession date is DECEMBER 1, 2021. Possession date may be negotiable.
-Winning bidder and / or winning bidder's attorney will co-ordinate with Greenberg & Greenberg (vendor's attorneys) to complete all documents required for transfer of ownership of said property.
-Unrau Auctions Ltd., Jim Buhr and AGS Sales Ltd. Are NOT responsible for errors or ommissions in descriptions. PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR THOUROUGH INSPECTION TO ALL INTERESTED BIDDERS.