Auction Items For Sale
FRIDAY--April 20th--Starting @ 9:30AM
9:00am Driving Horses Hitched/9:30am Selling New & Used Tack/10:15am Draft Horses Hitched to Sled/11:00am Selling Ponies, Draft & Driving Horses
SATURDAY--April 21st--Starting @ 9:00AM
Small Animals, Tack, Tools, Furniture, Building Material, Misc., Antiques, Buggies, Wagons & Horse Drawn Machinery (We will run multiple rings)
Commission plus $15 Consignment Fee charged on all horses. Early consignments received by March 9th will be listed in catalog @ no extra charge & sold first. All non-cataloged horses & ponies will be consigned & sold in the order they arrive on Auction day after cataloged horses & ponies.
ITEMS BEING SOLD AT AUCTION WILL BE: DRAFT & DRIVING HORSES & PONIES (Horses must be Draft or Driving Stock or broke to Drive), HORSE-DRAWN MACHINERY, LIVESTOCK, SMALL ANIMALS, STRAW, DAIRY STOCK & POULTRY, WAGON & CARTS, TACK & HARNESS, ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES, TOOLS, HOUSEHOLD, FURNITURE & MISCELLANEOUS.
TO CONSIGN OR ORDER HORSE CATALOG:
CALL: Dennis Wendt, Auctioneer (913)285-0076 or 800-416-2993
OR WRITE: Andrew Schrock, 10519 E Albert Rd., Rich Hill, MO 64779 or
Ethan Brubacker, 2853 S 1125 Rd., Rich Hill, MO 64779 (for horses)
- Consignments welcome. No gas or electrical equipment taken & good selective merchandise ONLY. Auction staff have the right to refuse any merchandise they deem will not sell at auction.
- Commission rates are 8% on 1st $3,000 then 5% on remaining balance on horses, 10% on Machinery, Wagons & Carts & 15% up to $500/10% over $501 on all other items.
- No Sale fee applied: $30 on horses & all other items
- Deliver items to sale site on Thursday & Friday between 8am-5pm. All horses must be on site by 9:00am on Friday.
- We caution all consignors that only healthy horses will be run through this sale
- All horses should have a negative coggins test. There will be a VET ON SITE to provide this test at sellers expense.
- Small animal & poultry consignors must provide cage or box. Goats need scrapie tags. All out of state cattle must have TB test & out of state fowl need to have health papers at time of check-in.
- Vendors welcome w/prior approval.
- Please bring proper Dealer tax number and exemption forms otherwise sales tax will be charged on certain items.
- Payments to Sellers will be made within 10 working days of Auction and no payments under $10 will be made. (ex: You consign only 1 item, it brings $8 after commission taken out. You will not receive payment as total is under $10) Questions regarding payment please call Dennis @ (913) 285-0076.