Auction Items For Sale
The Barker family is seeking proposals to enter into a Tenant/Landlord relationship for the following described farmland located near Gardner, ND. For a detailed RFP packet including complete terms and conditions, please contact our office at 701.237.9173; or Rodney Steffes, 701.238.1865 at Steffes Group.
CASS COUNTY, ND
FARMLAND FOR RENT
Allen Barker is seeking proposals to enter into a Tenant/Landlord relationship for the following described farmland located near Gardner, ND.
Directions to Land: T1: from exit 85 Gardner, west 3-1/2 miles on Hwy. 26, south 4 miles on Co. Rd. 11, east 1 mile on 22nd St. SE; T2: directly south of Gardner
Length of Agreement:2021, 2022, 2023 Crop Years (3 years)
- Proposals must be received by 5:00PM on Friday, January 29th, 2021
TRACT 1 - CASS COUNTY, ND – GARDNER TOWNSHIP
Description: NW1/4 Section 28-142-50
Total Acres: 158.44+ FSA Cropland Acres
TRACT 2 – CASS COUNTY, ND – GARDNER TOWNSHIP
Description:Part of SE1/4 LESS R/W E of TRACK & LESS FOLL TRACTS & SE1/4 LESS R/W W of TR LESS DESC PC E of TR Section 2-142-50
Total Acres: 99.6+ FSA Cropland Acres
RENTAL PAYMENTS: Due upon signing rental agreement for the 2021 crop year and March 1st of 2022 & 2023
TERMS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proposal should be submitted based on a whole dollar basis
- Tract 1 & Tract 2 will be on separate contracts. Submit proposals accordingly, and if both are desired state this in proposal.
- All proposals must be received by 5:00PM Friday, January 29, 2021
- Notification and award of the farm will be given once evaluations have been completed on or before 5:00PM, Wednesday, February 3, 2021.
- Contract signing will take place at the Steffes Group office in West Fargo, on or before Friday, February 5, 2021. Contract year 2021 due at signing.
- There will be no oral bidding/raise opportunity. Interested parties should submit their highest and best bid.
- While price is a significant factor, it will not be the only criteria to award the final rental agreement.
- Stewardship of the land, excellent farming practices, quality equipment, capacity and resources will all be factors.
- Interested parties should present a proposal in a professional manner that proves and demonstrates these abilities. The proposal might include timelines of farm histories, inventories of equipment available, projected crop rotations, letters of recommendations from other landlords/vendors or lenders.
- Demonstration or proof of financial stability/position will also be considered.
- All positive criteria will be evaluated so any pertinent data, pictures, history and qualifications will be helpful.
- The proposals must be in the form of a written document. An oral presentation will not be considered.
For a detailed RFP packet including complete terms and conditions,
please contact Rodney Steffes, 701.238.1865
All proposals must be received no later than 5:00PM
on Friday, January 29, 2021
Steffes Group Inc.
2000 Main Avenue East, West Fargo, ND 58078
or Email: [email protected]
ALLEN BARKER, OWNER