On-Line and Live Auction Terms and Conditions
1. All bidders must be identified by assigned number at the time of registration. By signing up at registration, Bidder agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Auction. All bidders bidding by phone and their agents agree to the Terms and Conditions of the auction and must comply with all conditions set forth by the Seller.
2. This auction is open to anyone financially qualified to purchase.
3. Property (Real Estate) is being sold "As Is, Where Is " with no representations and warranties, expressed or implied. Buyer is responsible for making his or her determination as far as the condition or any other concerns pertaining to the items up for auction. Buyer is responsible for conducting their due diligence.
4. Property is being sold subject to all highway and utilities right-of-way zoning and regulations, government zoning and regulations, environmental certification, and subdivision ordinances or regulations in effect thereon, and such other zoning or restrictions that are of record.
5. Bidders on property should have inspected the title to the property and the property itself prior to the auction day and qualified themselves financially. No buyer contingencies including financing to closing are acceptable.
6. Taxes for 2019 will be prorated between Seller and Buyer at closing date.
7. Conveyance of real estate will be by Warranty Deed. Closing Attorneys: Burns, Henry and Kirksey will issue a good merchantable title. However, title insurance is highly recommended.
9. Terms: Bidding On-Line requires a valid credit card to register. Forms of Payment: Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Wire Transfer and Checks with a Letter of Guarantee. If you are the High Bidder and the Sellers agree to sell the property, each individual tract requires a $5000 Down Payment for Earnest Money , any combination tracts requires a $25,000 Down Payment for Earnest Money and if sold as a Whole a $50,000 Down Payment for Earnest Money will be due along with signing the Auction Sales Agreement Contract within one hour after the closing of the Auction. Each tract will be charged a Surveying Fee of $520.00 added to the Contract Price. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all final bids.
10. The Live / On-Line Auction with Ultimate Choice Bidding System starts on Saturday September 28 at 10:00AM (EST).
11. Bidders/Buyers acknowledge and understand this is an On-Line and Live Auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidders/Buyers have any kind of claims against Stone Brothers Auction, LLC for internet service failure or missed calls. Bidders/Buyers are encouraged to leave their maximum bid before the auction closes or stay online during the live auction. Stone Brothers Auction, LLC reserves the right to extent the bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding due to technical issues.
12. Bidders/Buyers hereby authorize Stone Brothers Auction, LLC to charge my credit card for the full amount due unless other methods of payment have been satisfied.
13. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Buyers should not rely on any representations by any person. Disclaimer and Absence of Warranties: The information contained in the brochure, postcard, internet, or any other printed material is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the seller or the brokerage company. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. All acreages are approximate and have been estimated based on legal descriptions or aerial photographs.
14. All disputes will be settled in Bradley County, Cleveland, TN.
15. Stone Brothers Auction, LLC represent the Sellers in this transaction.