Auction Items For Sale
River living with easy drives to both Richmond and Williamsburg! Perfect for your exquisite riverfront retreat. If you ever need to quarantine again, wouldn3t you rather do it on the river?
- 4 Bedroom perc letter (2012)
- Lot nicely elevated
- Sweeping, southwest facing views of the James River
- Inviting, cleared area near water ideal for homesite.
- Rip rap on entire shoreline
- Sand beach at low tide
- Located off Route 5 and the Virginia Capitol Trail in Historic Charles City County, VA
Parcel ID#: 80-2
2019 Tax Assessment: $266,200
2019 Annual Taxes: $2,023
Please be sure to download the Property Information Package by clicking on the words under “Documents to Download.” By downloading this package you will alert Tranzon Fox to your interest in this property and you will receive emails with any updates on this auction. The package contains information needed to participate in bidding at auction.